Spa Treatments Menu (PDF – 1 Mb)
Invitation to make a journey… Spa and luxe
The spa welcomes you for a moment of all-round well-being and relaxation you would only expect to find on a transatlantic cruise…
Once on board, you will find a hammam (steam room), a jacuzzi, a fitness room and ten cabins dedicated to relaxation and body care for men and women.
You can choose between…
- regular massages (back, Swedish, sports, californian, customized) or specific ones, hot stones, hot chocolate, Siamese herbs, Ayurveda…)
- beauty treaments (facials, manicure, pedicure, epilation…)
The latest cares and rejuvenating techniques perfected by Maria Galland, with unrivalled benefits, give to tribute scents, essential oils and natural ingredients such as Madagascar’s manjari nut.
Among the original program offered by the spa, some deserve special acknowledgment
- « Getaway Cruises »: associated with herbal teas or infusions, they include Mediterranean, Jet-Lag, 1001 nights, Spice Route…
- « Getaway stopovers »: tête-à-tête or honeymoon (for 2 people), cocooning, La Reserve (including lunch at the pool restaurant: « Le Vent Debout »)
- « Getaway trips »: geared to the young mother or the happy slimmer, they are organised for guests staying more than six nights at La Reserve.
Spa – Opening hours
- High season (from Thursday 23/05/2019) > 10 am to 8 pm non-stop (last appointment time: 7 pm)
- From Sunday 1 September 2019 the spa closes at 19:00, except Saturday 07/09/2019, closing at 20:00
- Low season > 9 am to 7 pm non-stop
Spa – Conditions of admission
- Guests of La Reserve: free admission to the Hammam Steam Room, Jacuzzi and fitness room.
- External customers: please inquire for details.
It is higly recommend to arrive 10 mns prior to the booked treatment.
Any appointment cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged.
Spa – Informations & reservations
• Phone number : +33 (0)4 93 04 36 50